domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Traveling

October break just started at my school! And I am extremely excited not only for the fact I don't have school or homework (except this one) but also because I'm going to Miami and New York! We leave this Saturday the 16th to New York, and then arrive at Miami the Wednesday the 20th. And finally, come back home the 24th. Yes the big apple, first time I'm going to go there, but probably not the last. My mother, my dad and I are traveling together. Sadly my brother couldn't come because he is in university in Brazil. In New York, we planned to watch two musicals; Marry Poppins and Billy Eliot. I've heard many good compliments about both of the Broadway productions; such as about actors, sets, songs and plot. Anyways, in Miami is going to be all about shopping, the beach, my friends and family (perfect combination). Friends is actually what I am most excited about because I am going to visit a friend who moved to Miami this year, one of the most exiting parts for me on this trip. Although, I'm probably also going to see some friends from my school because a lot of them have houses there. One of my friends lived there, so she bought a house in Miami and has still has it today. She lives in key Biscayne which is a really nice area but far away from the hotel I am staying at, but we are still planning on seeing each other. Over all, this is going to be a really nice trip with my family, and I’ll be sure to update you guys with my thoughts and experiences from this trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario