domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Miami

Finally I'm in miami! And exactly in miami beach, the trump international hotel. This is an amazing hotel to stay at, it is right in front of the beach and has about 3 pools! Tonight was my last night in the hotel unfortunately... But today I got to see the friend I told you guys about last time! It was great she came to my hotel and we had so much fun! The down side though is that I got really tanned, and school starts after Tomorrow. Anyways me and my friend ate burger and sushi (yes they go perfect together) and just if you are wondering it was delicious! Also, yesterday I saw my friend that live in key biscayne. It took me hours to get there because the gps was crazy. Instead of taking us trough I-95 it took uss trough downtown Miami, at least we got to see a little bit more of the city. Then after the ever lasting trip we went directly to the beach, we had to jump some walls because she forgot her key to get in. And then we were going to eat frozen yogurt but my parents picked me up because she was going to watch dream girls.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario