domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

New York

Wow, the big apple is absolutely incredible! I mean first I though it was going to be full of traffic and the streets loaded with people and violence. But it had almost no traffic, the streets were very secure and clean. All my friends told me they wouldn't like to live at New York and that I had to go visit it to see what they meant. But I would live there right now if I could. I was thinking about going to university there, but I have so much more time to think about that still, so I'm not going to worry about it at the moment. My favorite place was central park. It was absolutely beautiful. It was also great to see that a big city still has a gigantic park. For those who haven't been there, Central park is right on the middle of Manhattan. The park also has a lake where people can rent a boat. It is a great place to take pictures and rest for a while. Near the boat house there is a restaurant, I'm not sure what its exact name is but it is beautifull. Tje restaurant faces the lake and the food they serve is verry good. I recommended strongly. I really recomend you guys that haven't yet visited New York to do so! And the ones that have, to go again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario