sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Freshman 2014

Not so long ago, I though the worst feeling in the world was having to keep up with Davinsky’s mean comments. Or getting a 3 in M.Barga’s notecards even though you read two times. But just a few days ago, I noticed the hardest thing to do is look at your room and only see boxes. It hadn’t hit me I always leaving, but now that I am taking my clothes out of the closet, and shipping them to another country. Living in Venezuela has been a great experience, and I wouldn’t change one bit of it. Everyone in this school has made a significant change in my life and in me. I really have to thank my friends for everything they done and for always being there for me. I couldn’t have made it without them. One thing that I would never change is being in the 2014 class. We are truly the most unique freshman class ever, and our crazy idea and immature games have made me laugh every day. Our random pizza day, our cell phone stealing game and the usual twins parties have been the best memories I could ask for. I really wish the entire 2014 freshman group a great life, because they deserve it.  I love you guys, see you soon! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario