lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Blogs

As a class assignment, I have to write whether I found blogging an effective way of learning. Personally, I have two completely different views of it. I found it more interesting to write blogs, then to write an essay. You have more freedom in your posts and you can always put it your own twist. Even so, I think us student should have the opportunity to choose their project. Some people find it uncomfortable to publish their work in the internet where everyone can see it. Students should be given the option to do different works. They could write plays, essays, and maybe even an artistic painting. If the students choose to do a painting, they have to include a paragraph of why they did the painting and what inspired them. The good thing about blogging is that students practice their writing skills in an effective way. The only aspect of these assignments that I think should be changed is the number of words. The minimum words we can use are 200 words, which personally I think is nothing. 200 words is almost nothing and the students don’t take too long to write the blogs. Even so I think that the blogs was an assignment that I enjoyed writing and at the same time it wasn’t a difficult task. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario