sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Thank you

My life in Venezuela has been influenced by a lot of people, and I am really thankful for it. But there are a few people that I have to mention. Smithy, you have been the best friend I could ever wish for. I still remember the first day of school in 5th grade, where you came up to me smiling asking what my name was.  Nothing has changed since, and you really helped me through a lot. We’ve had fights (many) but that doesn’t matter because everything was perfect, is perfect and will always be. I can’t wait to travel with you and I am sure we will always be friends. Ale, you’ve been amazing! And I still remember the first day of high school where you helped me with anything, and whenever I was nervous you were there to calm me down. I’ll never forget you, and thank you for everything you gave me because I’ve learned so much from you which I wouldn’t trade for everything. Choni, you’re the best co-singer anyone could wish for! We were not so close last year, but I still feel like I’ve known you forever! You always understand me and you make me laugh until I can’t breathe. You guys are about the most amazing, funny, annoying and immature people I’ve ever met, and I hope we’ll always be together and I’ll never forget you guys.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario