jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Argentina, Buenos Aires

As I have mentioned before, I am moving to Argentina. For spring break I went to Argentina to look for houses and schools. Unfortunately, the international school there is closed and I didn’t have a chance to see it. I was surprised with how advanced Buenos Aires is. The buildings and parks are all based in European architecture. Since I spent most of the time looking for houses, I went to a part of the city where most of the tourists don’t go to; San Isidro. San Isidro is a beautiful area where many citizens live. There are around 15 schools in that area, therefor most kids walk to school. The downtown of Buenos Aires is my favorite part of this massive city. Other places, like Palermo are also very interesting. Palermo is an area where most tourist and locals go shopping. The area is full of stores; internationally known and original local stores. The hotel I stayed in was in this same area, and I found it a very lovely place to be in. I also went to a shopping mall there, but I found it much more interesting to walk around Palermo and shop. Argentina is a beautiful place and I recommend people to visit it whenever they have the opportunity. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario