martes, 11 de enero de 2011

France

France, Lovely France! You might have heard, if not have witnessed the beauty of the Paris. The food, the museum and the monument are just lovely and amazing. The most famous attraction of Paris is of course the grand Eiffel Tour. Its lights and height of course enchants its visitors every season of the year. If you haven’t gone, I strongly recommend it! The strange thing about Paris is that people either hate it, or love it. In my opinion I don’t see what not to love! In the morning, you can walk to any nearby café because in the end they are all delicious! In my daily routine I went to one just in front of my hotel and asked for my favorite breakfast, a chocolate croissant. Then later on I would walk or take a taxi to any museum or attraction. Wherever you go in Paris, you will find it lovely simply just walking through the streets. One recommendation I will give to you readers out there, is having dinner in the Eiffel Tour restaurant. When I went, we were lucky enough to watch the sunshine. The food there is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Anything thing you order from appetizers to desserts, I’m sure you will enjoy it.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario