domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Cartagena, Bogota

Some of you might be wondering where my next trip is, yet some of you might not really care; I am going to Cartagena, Bogota. Once my parents told me we were going to go there I was extremely happy! One, because I’ve been to Bogota twice before and love it so I assumed this beach was even better! And three because my best friend lives there and I might have a chance to see her. The sad part is I won’t get to see her, but I still get to go! I am so excited because it’s been 2 month I don’t see my brother (he is in college) and we haven’t travelled together for a long time! My whole family is very happy too because we get to stay in two beautiful hotels. One is in the city of Cartagena which we will be staying for about 3 days, and the other one is near a group of island so it will be just a taste of heave. Not only am I exited for the beach and the snorkeling, but the food there is supposedly amazing. Many people that have gone there, say there is many things to do so I am looking forward to it! Carnival here I come!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario