domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Africa

What takes up the second place in the bucket list? Africa, I know it sounds crazy but I think for us lovers of travelling we have to experience a little bit of everything: bad, good, luxury, simplicity, wild and modern. For me Africa is one of the most exotic places I could go. I would absolutely love to go to a safari and see all the animals. The truth is, it is not a usual experience and that’s what makes it special. This would be something I would keep for my whole life and I’m sure I would enjoy it more than anything!  It is for sure out of the ordinary but I feel this is the ultimate trip the one I will enjoy with my family. I have seen many pictures and heard many stories with complex details about how it is there, but I think this is a one in a life time opportunity and each one of us will have a different experience in the trip. I can’t wait to accomplish this dream. I’m really happy I had the opportunity to visit other countries but I am sure I would never forget this one and that I will be able to share my experiences with my children. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario