jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Leaving Venezuela

Many of you might have wondered why I would write about moving. And the obvious reason is that I am moving from Venezuela. I have been here for 5 years now, since 5th grade; it is crazy to leave everything behind. Even so, I am very anxious and excited about this change. One of my friends knows a girl that goes to the international school in Buenos Aires. She lived here before but left in 5th grade (ironic). I talked with her trough internet and she told be a little about how it is like to live in Buenos Aires. She told me both countries are completely different; place and people. She also said the school is great and all of the people there are welcoming (score!). The school I want to go to is the school she is currently in. Unbelievably, it is the only American school in the whole Buenos Aires. If I don’t get accepted to the international school, I might have to go to a British or a bilingual school. I am going there for Spring great, and I am incredibly exited! Right now, the climate there is very cold, so I had to go out with my mom to shop some winter cloth since here in Venezuela is so hot! I can’t wait till I go to Argentina, that way I can bring you guys news!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario